Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwac NX
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 06, 2019 02:47    Temat postu: that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their Odpowiedz z cytatem

TEMPE, Ariz. -- A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West. The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals on Thursday, saying he was lured by the teams aggressive pursuit of him and the fact that the team is developing into a contender. "I was looking for a team that was contending," Cromartie said at a late afternoon news conference, "and I found it. Like I said, they are moving in the right direction." Despite Cromarties pedigree, there was no avalanche of interest from other teams when the New York Jets released him on March 9. "I dont know. I really dont know," he said when asked why. "Maybe it was playing into my age, I dont know. Maybe it was playing into my hip. No one knew the outcome of my hip from last year or anything like that. I dont know, but Im happy where Im at." Cromartie was bothered by a hip flexor strain the first 12 weeks of last season but said it improved over the final month. " Right now, I feel like Im 100 per cent," he said. "Ive been running around, cutting and doing everything else. I havent had any problems with it." The Cardinals move is in line with a flurry of one-year deals general manager Steve Keim signed players to in his first months on the job last year. "Just like a lot of the other guys that weve signed in the past, I feel really good about the fact that a guy who has a chip on his shoulder, has huge upside, has all the physical tools and has played at a high level," Keim said, "and now were bringing him in on a one-year deal where hes ready to prove to the NFL and the world that hes still the same kind of guy." Cromartie called his release by the Jets and the relative disinterest from other teams "big-time motivation" for his coming season. "You dont get many phone calls, but its motivation to come out for one (year). You are part of a team that is right where it needs to be. It is a team that is committed to winning and also a team that is right on the edge, on the verge of being a Super Bowl championship team and thats what you look for. Im a veteran guy. Im going into my ninth year, and thats what you look for." Cromartie led the Jets last season with three interceptions. He also had eight passes defenced and one forced fumble. He was released by the Jets on March 9. For his career, Cromartie, the No. 19 overall pick by the San Diego Chargers in the 2006 draft, has 28 interceptions, 97 passes defenced, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. He has had two interceptions in the playoffs. Cromartie start alongside Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson. Tyrann Matiheu played the nickel corner as well as safety as a rookie last year before going down with torn knee ligaments. Cromartie called that a formidable trio. "When you add all three of us into the secondary," Cromartie said, "it just speaks volumes of what this secondary can be because you have three guys on the back end that have the potential of making an interception and turning it into a touchdown. You have three playmakers on the back end. Thats what you are looking for. You are looking for guys to be a great tandem on the back and be game changers at the end of the day." Cromartie reportedly was interested in returning to the Jets but visited the Cardinals last week. He was named All-Pro after leading the NFL with a career-high 10 interceptions in 2007. He has scored five touchdowns, including a 109-yard interception return that is tied for the longest play in NFL history. Cromartie has missed one game the past four seasons. He is the third significant free agent signing for the Cardinals, joining left tackle Jared Veldheer and wide receiver-kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. Adidas NMD Pharrell Williams Human Race Yellow . The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season. Adidas NMD Womens Black Pink . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-adidas-nmd-r2-china.html . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. New Adidas NMD 2019 .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday. Fake NMD Human Race For Sale .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win.STILLWATER, Okla. -- Marcus Smart scored 20 points to help No. 9 Oklahoma State defeat TCU 82-50 on Wednesday night. Smart, the reigning Big 12 player of the week, also had eight rebounds and five assists for the Cowboys (15-2, 3-1 Big 12). Markel Brown scored 14 points and LeBryan Nash added 13 points and eight rebounds for Oklahoma State, which needed to win to stay within range of Big 12 leader Kansas. The 15th-ranked Jayhawks (4-0 Big 12) host the Cowboys on Saturday. Oklahoma State shot 47 per cent from the field to win for the eighth time in nine games and improve to 9-0 at home. Karviar Shepherd scored 13 points and Amric Fields and Michael Williams each added 11 for the Horned Frogs (9-7, 0-4) in their most lopsided loss of the season. The Horned Frogs were blown out for the second straight game ---- they lost 88-62 at Baylor Saturday. Oklahoma State held TCU to 29 per cent shooting. Kyan Anderson, who entered the game leading the Horned Frogs with 15.6 points per game, finished with eight points on 2-for-8 sshooting.dddddddddddd. The Cowboys have been concerned about rebounding since post player Michael Cobbins went down for the season with a ruptured left Achilles tendon late last month, but OSU outrebounded the Horned Frogs 46-33. Oklahoma State led by 14 at halftime before stretching its lead in the early minutes of the second half. A pair of free throws by Kamari Murphy pushed OSUs lead to 48-29, and a tip-in by Smart pushed the Cowboys lead past 20 points for the first time. A lob from Smart led to a two-handed jam by Brown that gave the Cowboys a 71-47 edge, and OSU cruised from there. Smart hit three 3-pointers in the first four minutes of the game to give Oklahoma State a 9-4 lead. A fast-break jam by Murphy gave the Cowboys a 28-15 lead with 6:55 left in the first half. The Cowboys shot 55 per cent from the field in the first half and made 7 of 11 3-pointers. Smart scored nine points before the break and Brown added eight. Shepherd and Williams each scored seven points in the first half for TCU. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lis 06, 2019 02:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwac NX Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: