Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Marino as only the third NFL quarterbacks to

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ciekawe strony ;)
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 13, 2019 06:50    Temat postu: Marino as only the third NFL quarterbacks to Odpowiedz z cytatem

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears middle linebacker D.J. Williams will miss the remainder of the season because of a chest injury. Williams ruptured his left pectoral muscle tendon during Thursdays win over the New York Giants. Coach Marc Trestman was not sure on Friday how the injury occurred. Williams, signed in the off-season to help replace Brian Urlacher, left in the third quarter, the latest injury for a defence thats had its share. The Bears visit Washington next week, and with Williams out, rookie Jonathan Bostic figures to start in his place. Season-ending knee injuries to defensive tackle Henry Melton and his replacement Nate Collins, not to mention a turf toe injury thats kept Stephen Paea out of the past two games, have forced Chicago to do some major shuffling in the interior. Corey Wootton had to move inside from defensive end and Julius Peppers has been seeing time there, too. Besides those issues, Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman has dealt with groin and right knee problems in recent weeks. The knee issue kept him out of Thursdays game, although Trestman said he would have been able to play if the game was on Sunday. Even when the Bears were healthy, they had some issues on defence, particularly with their pass rush. They rank 30th in the league with eight sacks. Julius Peppers hasnt dominated the way he did in the past, and hes not getting much help from the rest of the line. Now, theyre trying to fill major gaps in the lineup, and the list just grew again with Williams injury. "Were not making excuses, but again, were sitting there without Charles," Trestman said. "Were sitting there without Stephen. Weve got some young guys in there working. They havent worked (with) Peppers. They havent worked with Shea (McClellin) as much. Corey is inside, working inside. But I do believe that just experience-wise, playing 36 minutes (against New Orleans) and the type of game we played on Sunday did have a residual effect on our defence last night." As for Williams, he started four of the six games he played and had 35 tackles and two sacks. In 10 seasons with Denver and Chicago, he has 921 tackles, 22 1/2 sacks, 15 forced fumbles, seven fumble recoveries and two interceptions. He was getting sort of a second chance when he signed a one-year deal with Chicago in March after missing nine games with Denver last season while serving a pair of league-mandated suspensions. The Broncos released him on the eve of free agency, freeing them of his $6 million salary. He served a six-game punishment for violating the leagues policy on performance enhancing drugs and three games for an alcohol-related arrest in 2010 that led to a conviction in August 2012. In Chicago, he had some major shoes to fill. The Bears were moving on after parting ways with Urlacher, the eight-time Pro Bowl pick and longtime face of the franchise. Complicating matters for Williams, he did not play in the preseason because of a calf injury. That created opportunities for Bostic, who showed some promise. Now, hell have a bigger role. "Hes going to get a lot of work on Monday and during the week," Trestman said. "Its the next-man-up mentality and I think hes mentally ready to take on playing that position. The experience that he had will certainly help him down the road." The injury news wasnt all bad for the Bears. Trestman said strong side linebacker James Anderson should be OK after hurting his back against the Giants. "Theres nothing serious there," Trestman said. Wholesale Fake Vans . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Cheap Fake Vans . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-toy-story/ . The kind he has every so often. The kind he has when Dwyane Wade sits. James scored 43 points -- 25 in a bewildering first-quarter shooting display -- and Chris Bosh added 21, leading the Miami Heat to a 100-96 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who played their first game without injured All-Star guard Kyrie Irving. Fake Vans Outlet . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U. Fake Vans Slip-on . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic.DENVER -- Oakland quarterback Terrelle Pryor has seen the scores. Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos have put up 40-plus points in their first two games and made offence look easy. As Pryor heads into his fourth NFL start when the Raiders play at Denver tonight, Pryor knows the temptation will be to put more on his shoulders, to try to match the Broncos score for score all by himself -- to try to out-Peyton Peyton. You can see all the action on TSN beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Coverage begins with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt. In his short time in the league, Pryor has already figured out thats no way to approach this game. "When you do that, youll come up short because Peyton is a great quarterback," the third-year veteran said. "It reminds me of Tiger Woods, when his competitors were kind of going against him and they kind of folded because they pressed. Ive got to stay away from doing that." If the Raiders (1-1) are going to have any chance, it figures to come on the strength of their league-leading rushing offence (198.5 yards per game) and a defence that finished Week 2 tied for the NFL lead in sacks with nine. Pryor, who won the starting job over off-season pickup Matt Flynn, had 162 yards rushing in the first two games -- most among quarterbacks in a league featuring Michael Vick, Colin Kaepernick and RG3 -- though he insists running is only a last option. "I know if I have pressure and guys get in, thats when I think about running," said Pryor, a third-round selection in the 2011 supplemental draft, who goes down in history as the last pick made by Al Davis. "Im not going to take hits, but if I have a pocket thats open and I know that I can set there and go through all my progressions, Im going to do it. But if I cant, of course, Im going to use my God-given ability." Mannings God-given ability, of course, is throwing the football. Last week, he joined Brett Favre and Dan Marino as only the third NFL quarterbacks to surpass the 60,000-yard mark for his career. The Broncos headed into Week 3 with 90 points, 24 more than second-ranked Green Bay. They havve started 30 drives, 11 resulting in touchdowns and two more producing field goals.dddddddddddd Manning has opened the season with nine touchdowns and no interceptions, -- the first quarterback to do that. These performances have come against Baltimore and the New York Giants, the last two teams to win the Super Bowl. At times, Denver has made it look ridiculously easy. Manning assures it is not. "It is work out there," he said. "We have prepared hard for these last two weeks." This will be the 106th episode of an AFC West rivalry that dates back to 1960, the beginning of the AFL. As the years have passed, the rivalry has taken on less meaning to the players, beyond the fact that its a divisional game. Is it easier preparing for a team you know better? "For the record, nothing about this is easy," coach John Fox said. "Its all hard. Youve got a lot of competitive people out there. Its our most important game of the year because its a division game." Scouting the Raiders will not be as easy as pulling up last years game tape. Pryor started only the last game of 2012. The defence, which allowed 63 points to the Broncos last year, has been completely revamped, with nine new starters to open the season. A 10th, Brandian Ross, will start at strong safety Monday in place of injured Tyvon Branch. Other new faces include veteran safety Charles Woodson, who picked Oakland over Denver during free agency last off-season, and cornerback Tracy Porter, who had a bad season in Denver, then signed with the Raiders. Their task: Slow down a Denver offence that has looked unstoppable, which, in turn, would make things more manageable for Pryor and running back Darren McFadden, who leads the league with 223 yards from scrimmage. "I hope we dont have to score 40 points and that well be able to play some good defence," Raiders coach Dennis Allen said. "But well have to adjust however the game plays out. Obviously, were going to have to score some points to win because this is a high-powered offence and theyre probably executing as good as Ive seen any offence execute." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lis 13, 2019 06:50    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ciekawe strony ;) Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: