Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Ravens coach John Harbaugh moved quickly to fill the positi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Rekord Transferów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 18, 2019 06:12    Temat postu: Ravens coach John Harbaugh moved quickly to fill the positi Odpowiedz z cytatem

NEW YORK -- The Rangers bought out the contract of veteran forward Brad Richards on Friday, creating much-needed salary-cap space and parting ways with New Yorks de facto captain one week after the club was eliminated from the Stanley Cup finals. Both the Rangers and Richards agent, Pat Morris, confirmed the move. "Tough last few days," Richards said in a statement released by the team. "I loved being a Ranger and living in New York and playing at MSG in front of great fans. Ive met many new friends, excellent teammates and staff, and I have memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. "(General manager) Glen Sather, the management and owner, Mr. Dolan, are all class acts. I want to thank them for letting me be a part of New York life and the Rangers family. With this decision finalized, I can now look forward to starting the next chapter in my career." The 34-year-old Richards had six years remaining on the nine-year, $60 million deal he signed in 2011, and this move will remove his $6.67 million salary-cap charge. He will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Richards will receive two-thirds of the remaining money to be paid out over 12 years -- a total of $12.6 million. Richards will also be paid $8 million in signing bonuses over the next three seasons. He didnt have to clear waivers before the buyout because his contract had a no-movement clause. The Rangers used their second and final compliance buyout on Richards after using the first on former defenceman Wade Redden last year. They had to be used before July 1. "We would like to thank Brad for everything he has done for our team on and off the ice during his time here," Sather said in a statement. "This was an extremely difficult decision to make because of how much respect I have for him. "Brads leadership and guidance for our young players was invaluable to the organization. We are grateful to have had the professionalism and experience he brought as an example for our team to follow. Brad has been a very good player for us and an even better person. We wish him all the best in his future endeavours." New York has numerous unrestricted and restricted free agents this summer, and will need as much cap space as possible to bring back key players and perhaps add others on the market. "Were going to work on putting a good team on the ice, but every year is different," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said Monday when the Rangers cleaned out their lockers. "Next years team is going to be different, and youve got to go through the same process. Its going to be a challenge to make the playoffs, and then you take it one series at a time." Richards was demoted to the fourth line in the finals against Los Angeles. "I am a big fan of Brad Richards," Vigneault said. "He is a classy, classy individual. If you look at Brads overall season he had a real good year. "I am very happy with what he brought to the table. A veteran player from Day One that was a real good extension of the coaching staff in the dressing room. He should walk away from this season very pleased with how he played and how he contributed to our team." Richards had 20 goals and 31 assists in 82 games this season -- the lowest point-per-game average of his career -- and added five goals and seven assists in New Yorks 25 post-season games. He had only one assist in the five-game finals loss to the Kings. Richards took on a bigger leadership role after captain Ryan Callahan was traded to Tampa Bay for St. Louis in March. His voice carried in the room even as his play declined as the playoff run got deeper. In 210 regular-season games with the Rangers, Richards had 56 goals and 95 assists. He was benched in last years post-season by former coach John Tortorella during New Yorks second-round loss to Boston. Richards earned his contract when he hit the free-agent market after having 28 goals and 77 points during the 2010-11 season with Dallas. Maury Wills Jersey . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. Hyun-jin Ryu Dodgers Jersey . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/225h-steve-howe-jersey-dodgers.html .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. Jedd Gyorko Jersey . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. Maury Wills Dodgers Jersey . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games.BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Ravens hired Marc Trestman as their offensive co-ordinator Tuesday, keeping with their tendency to hire a former head coach for the position.Trestman was fired by the Chicago Bears last month after going 5-11 in his second season. He interviewed with Cleveland for the offensive co-ordinator job before taking the same position with Baltimore.Trestman is the fourth former head coach in four years to fill the position with the Ravens. He follows Cam Cameron, Jim Caldwell and Gary Kubiak. Trestmans first head-coaching gig was with the CFLs Montreal Alouettes from 2008-2012.Kubiak, the former coach of the Houston Texans, served one year before leaving to become head coach of the Denver Broncos this week..ddddddddddddFormer Broncos offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase also interviewed for the Baltimore job.Ravens coach John Harbaugh moved quickly to fill the position because hes headed to Hawaii to coach in the Pro Bowl.Baltimore set team marks in points (409) and yards (5,838) in 2014. In addition, quarterback Joe Flacco threw for a career-high 3,986 yards and 27 touchdowns while being sacked only 19 times compared to 48 in 2013.After the Ravens fell to New England in the second round of the playoffs, there was hope the offence would be even better in its second season under Kubiak. He expressed a desire to return — until the job in Denver opened up.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 18, 2019 06:12    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Rekord Transferów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: