Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

challenge will be stopping OKCs two-headed

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwać konto Torrentflux
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 03:07    Temat postu: challenge will be stopping OKCs two-headed Odpowiedz z cytatem

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Ndamukong Suh was back with his teammates at practice, and he was almost done talking to reporters when he made an odd reference to the beginning of his career with the Detroit Lions. Suh says he could have played elsewhere when he entered the league. The Lions took him with the second overall pick in the 2010 draft. "Probably a lot of you guys dont know, I could have gone elsewhere when I was drafted. I had that decision in my hands," Suh said. "I chose not to take it, because thats just the way I saw it." Suh was responding to a question about whether he wants to stay with Detroit long term -- his point was that his decision to play for the Lions in the first place was evidence of his commitment. But he did not elaborate much when asked how, exactly, he might have ended up elsewhere four years ago. "Theres many ways to do things," Suh said. "You can drop down in the draft, you can move up in the draft. People can come get you. Theres a lot of things that happen that you guys dont know. ... It is for sure my choice, but like I said, thats water under the bridge, Im here in Detroit. Im happy to be here in Detroit, and Im going to continue to play my heart out, as Ive always done." Suh is entering the last season of his contract, so his future with the Lions is unclear. He skipped the teams voluntary minicamp last month, but hes stayed away from voluntary workouts before in his career. He is taking part in organized team activities now, and was at practice Wednesday. The two-time All-Pro has always gotten himself physically ready to play. "This is the same time I came last year," Suh said. "Ive been in a great program, one thats dialed in exactly to me and whats best for my body, to have longevity, which has been proven. I havent missed many games, if any at all. So thats what I do. I stayed close to that program." Suh said his absence had nothing to do with contract talks. "If it was about my contract, I wouldnt be here now," he said. Suh says hes not putting a timetable on his contract negotiations. Suh said he was probably one of the first players on the team to meet with members of Detroits new coaching staff. The Lions fired Jim Schwartz and replaced him with Jim Caldwell after last season. And Suh isnt buying the idea that his absence during the off-season affects his ability to be a leader. Suh became a captain last season. "Last year I came in at the same exact time," Suh said. "I showed that I was worthy of wearing a C at that point in time." As for Caldwell, he seemed happy to move on from the constant questions about whether Suh would be participating in the teams off-season work. "He looks good, obviously. Hes in very fine shape, as always," Caldwell said. "Hes one of those guys -- he knows how to take care of his body. Hes certainly done a great job with that, and hes fit and excited about being here." Indeed, Suh looked ready to practice Wednesday, at one point knocking two blockers back almost into the quarterback during a drill. "Hes back and hes in full swing, and doing everything above and beyond," centre Dominic Raiola said. "I dont know if you guys watched practice close, but you can see him doing extra steps, taking extra conditioning measures, finishing down the field 40 yards. We see all that. If I see all that, I know everybody else sees all that." NOTES: Caldwell said WR Golden Tate was absent because he was with the Seattle Seahawks for their presidential visit. Tate played for the Super Bowl-winning Seahawks last season. Kevin Stevens Jersey . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle. Martin Straka Jersey . -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee has agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth more than $5 million. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ .ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. Troy Loney Jersey . LOUIS -- Russell Martin wanted a better fate for his starting pitcher and helped deliver a happier ending. Marcus Pettersson Jersey . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points.The San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder will meet in the Western Conference finals for the second time in three years, starting with Game 1 tonight at the AT&T Center in San Antonio. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. In 2012, the Thunder prevailed in six games to advance to the NBA Finals. They lost to the Miami Heat, but the Spurs can relate, falling to LeBron James and company last year. Despite the success two years ago, and sweep (4-0) of the series during this past regular season, the Thunder are 10-12 against the Spurs in 22 regular- season meetings since the team moved to Oklahoma City. The teams were Nos. 1 and 2 throughout most of the 2013-14 season. "Players step up and play well," said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich. "There arent really surprises." "Were very familiar with what they do," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "Theyre a very good basketball team. Theyre well coached. They have good players, good role players, good bench players and they have a style of play that demands that you play with great effort for the entire shot clock." The Spurs needed seven games to get past the eighth-seeded Dallas Mavericks in the first round, then took five games to best the Portland Trail Blazers. Oklahoma City survived a physical seven-game set with the Memphis Grizzlies, then knocked off the Los Angeles Clippers in six. Injuries will play a role in this series, starting with Tony Parker. The Spurs All-Star point guard suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strrain in Game 5 against Portland, but should be good to go by Monday.dddddddddddd The same cant be said for Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma Citys premier defensive big man. A calf injury will keep him out for the remainder of the postseason, which is a huge blow for the Thunder. Ibaka would probably be tasked with covering future Hall-of-Famer Tim Duncan. As for who replaces him in the starting lineup, Brooks has options. Nick Collison might make the most sense as a veteran and a strong defensive presence. Steven Adams could help combat the size of the Spurs. Duncan, at 38, is leading the Spurs in minutes during the postseason, while scoring 15.8 points with 8.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks. Parker is averaging 19.3 points and 4.9 assists. San Antonios biggest challenge will be stopping OKCs two-headed monster of league MVP Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Theyve been sensational in the postseason and will represent a huge task for Parker and Kawhi Leonard. Durant was named MVP for the first time and has continued his amazing play in the postseason. He is averaging 31.4 points, 9.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists, but his shooting numbers are down from the regular season. Durant is playing almost 45 minutes a game and that may take its toll. Westbrook has been very strong in the postseason, averaging 26.6 points, 8.0 rebounds and 8.4 assists. He has registered three triple-doubles during these playoffs and thats three more than the rest of the NBA combined. Game 2 will be Wednesday night in San Antonio. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 03:07    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwać konto Torrentflux Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: