Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Year Jacob deGrom and the hard-throwing

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Odpowiedzi na częste pytania
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 04, 2019 02:43    Temat postu: Year Jacob deGrom and the hard-throwing Odpowiedz z cytatem

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia shot a final-round 68 to beat Henrik Stenson by four strokes and win the Thailand Golf Championship at the Amata Spring Country Club on Sunday. The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. "It was great, an amazing week," said Garcia, who has now won four Asian Tour titles in his career. "Im very, very happy and I cant wait to go back home to Switzerland and kind of sleep on it a little bit. "I knew Henrik was going to make it difficult for me. Hes been playing so amazingly great, and he did. I started well, but he also did. He kept hitting good shot after good shot," Garcia added. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership has proved to be effective. Swedens Stenson, who recently made history when he became the first player to win the Race to Dubai and the FedEx Cup, matched Garcias 68 in his final round for an 18-under 270 total. "It was a good week. Especially (because) Ive had a great year but coming here really on the fumes left in the tank, not too much going for me to perform this week in that sense. But ... I was hanging in there and I was just coming up a couple short," Stenson said. "I needed something really, really good to happen there. I had a couple of chances to get a little bit close around 8 and 9 but I didnt make those two birdie putts and Sergio was hanging in there, made one or two good saves and then he made three birdies in a row, and then he pulled away, and then really I would need something spectacular to happen the last four or five holes." Alexander Levy of France shot a 69 to finish another four shots back for a 274 total and third place. Last years winner, Charl Schwartzel of South Africa, with a second straight 67, was joint fourth on 275 along with Yuki Kono of Japan, US Open champion Justin Rose, and Anirban Lahiri of India. American Rickie Fowler endured an up and down round that featured six birdies and four bogeys for a 70 and an 11-under 277 to finish in a share of eighth place with Thailands Chapchai Nirat. White Air Max 90 China . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Green Air Max 90 China . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL. http://www.cheapairmax90china.com/ . Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. Wholesale Air Max 90 China .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Air Max 90 China Free Shipping . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start.SAN DIEGO - The Mets would consider placing ace Matt Harvey on the disabled list this summer if it helps extend his season into October — should New York make the playoffs.If hes a little ouchy then thats always a possibility, general manager Sandy Alderson said Sunday, the day before the winter meetings were to begin at a bayside hotel here. Fatigue can manifest itself in ways that warrant a disabled list. ... Well just have to see how he does.Harvey is rehabbing from October 2013 elbow surgery, and has said he is on board with New Yorks plan to manage his innings next season.Harvey and the Mets had a prickly relationship at times last season as the 25-year-old All-Star tried to work his way back before the end of the year. But he doesnt want to run into the same problem Stephen Strasburg did in 2012, when the Nationals shut down their young star in September at a determined innings limit. Strasburg was forced to sit out Washingtons five-game loss in the NL Division Series.The Metts havent been to the playoffs since 2006 and they sure wouldnt want to jeopardize any chances for a return in 2015, especially on a team built around young pitching.dddddddddddd Harvey will be joined by NL Rookie of the Year Jacob deGrom and the hard-throwing Zack Wheeler in a formidable rotation.There will be an innings limit for Harvey, but Alderson said they wont be held to a number.I think that we have to have something that we can vary from but I think well have a soft number, Alderson said, and well have to manage it from start to start.Harvey has been working out at Citi Field this off-season. He sent an Instagram photo of himself Sunday with the caption Who says Sunday was a day of rest.Next month he is going take his rehab to Newport Beach, California, to his agent Scott Boras training facility. Alderson has no problem with the switch of venues.We have a lot of respect for the program he has out there, the people who work with his clients, Anderson said. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 04, 2019 02:43    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Odpowiedzi na częste pytania Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: