Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Simon Gagnes agent Bob Sauve is

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwac NX
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 06, 2019 02:42    Temat postu: Simon Gagnes agent Bob Sauve is Odpowiedz z cytatem

RDS in Quebec reports that Simon Gagnes agent Bob Sauve is awaiting a response from the Montreal Canadiens on whether the team is interested in signing his client. Sauve confirmed to RDS that he expected an answer from general manager Marc Bergevin soon, though hes also had discussions with several other teams about the free agent forward. In 38 games last season with the Philadelphia Flyers, he scored five goals and tallied 16 points. Gagne, 33, has played in 1,027 career NHL games with the Flyers, Los Angeles Kings and Tampa Bay Lightning, scoring 368 goals and 770 points. Nike Air Max 270 Black And White . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. Nike Air Max 270 Discount .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-off-white-sale.html . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Cheap . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. Air Max 270 Mens Clearance .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan.Its spring - and with the new season its time to break out the bleu, blanc et rouge and the black and gold. For the 34th time, the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins meet in postseason play as the age-old rivals face off tonight in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference second round series at TD Garden. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. While Montreal has won 24 series between both clubs, the Bruins have won seven of the last 11, including the last two. "I knew that part of playing for the Montreal Canadiens is there c," said Montreal blueliner P.K. Subban this week. "At the end of the day, well probably talk about it for the next three or four days but once the puck drops, it doesnt matter what rivalry or history there is. "Its just a matter of winning. Then, after the game, well talk abut history and whatever." It wont be the first Bruins-Canadiens series for Montreal coach Michel Therrien. During his first stint with the Canadiens, he won a first-round series in six games over Boston in 2002 before losing in the next round to Carolina. "I was a lot younger at the time and had more hair," said Therrien. "But (Bruins coach) Claude (Julien) has a lot of experience too. "Its a challenge for both teams." The Canadiens had nine days off after their 4-0 series sweep of the Tampa Bay Lightning, practice with nearly the same line combinations as they had in Round 1. Theres one change that could be in place for Game 1 with Travis Moen instead of MMichel Bournival on the fourth line with Daniel Briere and Dale Weise.dddddddddddd Bruins winger Brad Marchand was not on the ice for Thursdays morning skate. In his place was Daniel Paille, who missed the first round of the playoffs after suffering a head injury. Bruins coach Claude Julien wouldnt comment on Marchands status other than to say that he "took his option." Thursdays morning skate was optional. Carey Price starts in net for Montreal against Vezina Trophy nominee Tuukka Rask. The regular season wasnt much of a struggle for Rasks Bruins and neither was their first-round matchup against the Detroit Red Wings with a 4-1 series win. And a showdown with the Habs has had special meaning for Boston head coach Claude Julien, who was hired by the Bruins after being let go by the Canadiens (save for a shorter stint with the New Jersey Devils). Tonight will mark the fourth time the two teams have squared off in the playoffs since Julien took over behind the bench. "I hated Boston when I was in Montreal, and now I hate Montreal because Im in Boston," Juilen said after practice on Tuesday. "Its a good rivalry. I think it always has been a good rivalry. Its a lot of fun and I think the players get up for these games. As a coach, you dont have to do much of a pep talk when it comes to playing each other. Its more about controlled emotions. The rivalry is what it is, but that your game still remains a game thats under control. I think thats going to be the big challenge for everyone in this series." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lis 06, 2019 02:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwac NX Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: