Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

we have had matches when a player has had

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwac NX
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 11, 2019 07:10    Temat postu: we have had matches when a player has had Odpowiedz z cytatem

DALLAS -- Houston centre Dwight Howard has been fined $25,000 for throwing the ball into the stands late in the Rockets loss in Dallas. Howard tossed the ball into the seats while turning toward the court, drawing a technical foul with 2:54 remaining in the game Wednesday night. The NBA announced the fine Thursday. The Rockets were ahead 116-111 at the time, and Dirk Nowitzki made the free throw to get Dallas within four. The Mavericks, who trailed by 18 in the third quarter, later went on a 9-1 run to end the game and earn a 123-120 come-from-behind win. Howard had a season-high 33 points and 11 rebounds. Nike NBA Jerseys China . Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Stitched NBA Jerseys . While Minnesota takes aim at its eighth win of November, the Canadiens will try to post just their third victory in nine games this month. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64). NBA Jerseys Outlet . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending.The sin bin was first used in this country back in 1982 when Great Britain played Australia in a Test Match in Hull. Anybody who has any understanding of sport knows that it is an area off the field where a player who has committed a foul or broken the rules can be sent to for a specified time period.In fact, even if you have never watched sport before you would still fathom it is a half-way house to being sent off. Common sense dictates that you would use it for the more serious or repetitive offences that players or teams commit. It is for incidents that are not worthy of a red card but more serious than just a penalty. Warrington v St Helens Three key battles that could decide Fridays Super League clash Before I continue with my point I want to make it clear that this is not a criticism of a referee, more a point I wish to raise about the use of the sin bin in general.I am going to use a specific example but I dont even know who the referee of the Wigan v Warrington game was.This is not a criticism of a referee but an observation on the game and it is not the first time I have made this point in 2016. I have consistently felt that we do not use the sin bin enough and have this fear of forcing a team to play with 12 men for 10 minutes.I watched another game recently when I thought that the referee should have used his yellow card on three occasions. It seems as though I am out of tune with the match officials so let me put my case forward. Liam Farrell has accepted a ban of 80 minutes but at the time, and with the aid of a video referee and replays, he did not serve 10 minutes in the bin. Phil Clarke Stefan Ratchford dived along the in-goal area to score just before half-time when Warrington played at Wigan last Thursday. As he did so, Liam Farrell came in, after he had already grounded the ball, and made contact with his knee into the side of the try scorer.The referee felt that this was foul play and awarded an eight-point try, but the incident looked bad and could have caused a bigger problem if the Warrington players hadnt reacted with such discipline. However, the ref chose not to send Farrell to the bin. Watch Barrie McDermott and Terry OConnors favourite hits from round nine of Super League Earlier this week Farrell was charged by the RFL with striking an opponent and entered an Early Guilty Plea.ddddddddddddHe received the lowest possible suspension for his Grade B offence and was suspended for one match.So let me put this to you. Farrell has accepted a ban of 80 minutes but at the time, and with the aid of a video referee and replays, he did not serve 10 minutes in the bin. That just does not make sense to me.There have been 21 yellow cards in Super League this season. Five of these were for Interference in the play-the-ball area, three for offside and two for obstruction. Are you really telling me that those types of offences are worse that striking a player with your knee after he has scored a try? Should two yellow cards result in a red? This then leads onto another interesting question. Should two yellow cards in one match equal a red as they do in the most popular game in this country, football? Farrell had been sent to the sin bin for holding down Daryl Clark earlier in the first half after the Wolves had made a break down the centre of the field.Farrell was perhaps a little unlucky as he seemed to get entangled with Clark but was sin-binned. It was in a potential try-scoring situation and I agree it was a sin bin in the current system, but it did not seem as serious an offence.We need to ensure that the game is easy to understand and that the rules make sense to the common sports fan. If you got 100 people to watch both incidents and asked them to guess which incident resulted in the player being binned, I would be amazed if more than five voted for the minor interference at the play-the-ball. Sky Live: Hull KR v Catalans James Webster urges Robins to burst Catalans bubble on Thursday So if he had been given a yellow for the foul on Ratchford do you think he should be able to come back on after his second yellow?The current rules allow a player to be sent to the sin bin several times in one game. In fact, we have had matches when a player has had two yellow cards, but that just doesnt seem right to me.Ive read in the past that putting a man in the in bin ruins a game as it disadvantages the team too much and spoils the match. I dont believe that is true in Super League. If I mix yellow with yellow I see red and so should the referee.Lets empower the officials to make decisions there and then, and for it to make common sense. Also See: Warrington v St Helens: Key battles Sky Live: Hull KR v Catalans Farrell accepts one-game ban Referee Thaler back in frame ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 11, 2019 07:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwac NX Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: