Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

look forward to honouring him in Jacksonville

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ciekawe strony ;)
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 13, 2019 06:46    Temat postu: look forward to honouring him in Jacksonville Odpowiedz z cytatem

BROSSARD, Que. -- The feeling of impending doom that seems to have descended on the Montreal Canadiens fans had not reached the dressing room of their suburban training centre on Sunday afternoon. Centre David Desharnais even saw the notion of competing in a must-win Game 6 of their NHL Eastern Conference semifinal against the Boston Bruins as fun. The Canadiens trail the Bruins 3-2 ahead of the Monday night game at the Bell Centre. Desharnais recalled that his team was in the same predicament against Boston in the first round in 2011 and ended up winning 2-1 before falling in overtime in Game 7. "Its not the first time for all of us," said Desharnais. "Its fun. You play all year to be in this kind of situation, playing a big game at home. We need to take advantage of it." A 4-2 defeat in Boston on Saturday night, in which conceding the Bruins first two power-play goals of the series had them down 3-0 in the second period, has put the Canadiens on the brink of elimination. A concern is that they havent scored a goal at even strength in the last two games, including a 1-0 overtime loss in Game 4, which was the first time in four tries they failed to win on home ice in this years playoffs. But coach Michel Therrien said that was no reason to panic. "Were playing the Boston Bruins," he said. "They were the best team in the NHL in the regular season, so you have to give them credit. "We have to find a solution to be better five-on-five and we will. Thats the challenge to play against a team like that. But weve faced adversity through the course of the season and what I like about this group is weve always got that attitude when we face adversity. It wont be any different." Captain Brian Gionta added: "Were playing at home. For the most part of the series weve outplayed them and we feel comfortable." Going into the game in Boston, Therrien had called on his top offensive players to adjust better to the added intensity of playoff hockey. Max Pacioretty, a 39-goal scorer in the regular season who has one in nine playoff games, responded with lots of energy. He tied with P.K Subban for the team lead with six shots on goal and assisted on Subbans power-play goal late in the third period. Desharnais added three shots, but still has only one assist in the series. And Thomas Vanek, who has been quiet since potting two power-play goals in Game 2, was also held off the scoresheet. "We need everyone and Im part of that group, so obviously weve got to raise our game," said Vanek. "Starting from myself." The Austrian right-winger was acquired at the trade deadline to add punch to the attack and mostly he has done that. The Canadiens didnt need their top guns much as they swept the Tampa Bay Lightning in the first round, but their production has been missed against a tight defensive club like the Bruins, which seems to have six-foot-nine defenceman Zdeno Chara on the ice for every important shift. "Its been a little bit different series than Tampa," said Vanek. "Thats a big team over there and I thought overall its a team thats been playing well. "We knew from the get-go that they have depth and I think thats what makes them strong. But so do we. I dont think this series is about one or two players. Its about depth. We still believe in this group and well be ready to go." Bostons depth came through on Saturday as the third line of centre Carl Soderberg with Loui Eriksson and Matt Fraser produced a pair of goals. Fraser had scored the only goal in Game 4 as well. Therrien gave no hint whether he will stick with slow-moving defenceman Douglas Murray, against whom Bruins coach Claude Julien likes to put the Soderberg line. Murray replaced the much-smaller but more mobile Francis Bouillon after the first two games. He also wouldnt discuss his decision to replace veteran Daniel Briere with Brandon Prust, a more robust forward who looks to be playing through some sort of upper-body injury. "I dont want to talk about (Saturday) night," he said. "Whats important to us is we brought all the guys here today and everybody was upbeat." The Canadiens held an optional practice that included five players who played in Game 5: Prust, Murray, Travis Moen, Mike Weaver and Michael Bournival. "I dont think we have to change much," said Gionta. "We have to make some minor tweaks, but its a matter of playing our game. "I thought in the second period we lost some momentum. It went from a 1-0 to a 3-0 game and from that point, youre chasing the game. So its not huge adjustments by any means." The game was marred by an incident late in the third period just after Subban scored Montreals second goal. Subban was skating past the Boston bench during the play when he had water squirted into his face from the bench by Bruins forward Shawn Thornton. No penalty was called but the NHL fined Thornton US$2,820.52 for unsportsmanlike conduct Sunday. Gionta feels that was ample punishment. "I still havent seen what happened," he said. "But from what Ive read or whatever Ive heard, it seems fair enough. "Ive seen worse. I guess what theyre trying to do is get guys off their game." Fake Hockey Jerseys ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. Fake College Jerseys . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. http://www.fakejersey.com/ . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. Fake Basketball Jerseys . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Fake Puma Jerseys . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Free agent running back Maurice Jones-Drew is coming back home to Oakland after signing a three-year contract with the Raiders on Friday. Jones-Drew returns to his native Bay Area after spending his first eight seasons with Jacksonville and starring in college at UCLA. Jones-Drew joins quarterback Matt Schaub, defensive linemen Justin Tuck and LaMarr Woodley and receiver James Jones as successful veterans brought in by general manager Reggie McKenzie this off-season who are looking for a late career spark in Oakland. "Theres a ton of talent here," Jones-Drew said. "Reggie McKenzie and his staff have done a great job of piling on guys that are coming from programs that are winning and know what it takes. Granted, most of us have chips on our shoulders, at least I feel like I got (done) wrong. ... Its something thats going to drive us and push us to that next level." The Raiders also signed two defensive linemen, bringing back Pat Sims to a one-year deal and signing former Green Bay Packer C.J. Wilson. Sims played well in his first season in Oakland with two sacks and 41 tackles while starting all 16 games. He met with other teams before staying in Oakland, according to his agent Rick Smith. Wilson spent the past four seasons with Green Bay, recording 103 tackles and 3 1/2 sacks in 50 games with 11 starts. Jones-Drew had 8,071 yards rushing and 68 touchdowns for Jacksonville but was hampered by injuries the past two seasons. That led the Jaguars to let him test the market in free agency after his five-year, $31 million contract expired. The Jaguars thanked Jones-Drew for his work on the field and in the community. "Maurices toughness, determination and competitive spirit on the field served as a great example to all of his teammates," the team said in a statement. "Maurice has been one of the great Jaguars and he holds several team records for touchdowns that will remain for a long time. His place in Jaguars history is firmly established and we look forward to honouring him in Jacksonville at the appropriate time in the future." After more than two weeks on the open market, Jones-Drew finally found a new home in a familiar place. Jones-Drew grew up in the East Bay town of Antioch and starred at nearby De La Salle high school. Jones-Drew still spent his offseassons in the Bay Area and looked forward to being able to keep his family in one place and that his grandmother will now be able to see him play in person more often.dddddddddddd Jones-Drew has gotten hurt the past two seasons when playing the Raiders in Oakland. He missed the final 10 games in 2012 after injuring his left foot at the Coliseum. He strained a tendon in the same foot when playing the Raiders this past season. After ranking second in the NFL with 4,321 yards rushing in a three-year span from 2009-11, Jones-Drew has been limited to 1,217 yards in 21 games the past two seasons. He averaged a career-low 3.4 yards per carry last season. That has led critics to argue that Jones-Drew has lost a step at age 29 and is on the downside of his career. The Raiders are hoping good health will help Jones-Drew return to the elite form he had before the injuries. "I have a ton left in my game," Jones-Drew said. "People tend to look at running backs and say, Oh, youre 29, you dont have anything left. ... I feel like I have a ton left in the tank and I get an opportunity to show that here in Oakland." The Raiders needed help at running back after allowing Jones-Drews former backup in Jacksonville, Rashad Jennings, leave through free agency to sign with the New York Giants. Oakland did bring back injury-prone starter Darren McFadden on a one-year deal but has no other proven tailbacks on the roster. The Raiders are hoping last years sixth-round pick, Latavius Murray, can contribute after spending his entire rookie year on injured reserve. McFadden has missed 29 games over his six-year career with injuries and has averaged 3.3 yards per carry the past two seasons. Jones-Drew said he was told there will be an open competition at running back between him and McFadden. "He kind of has a leg up on me because hes been in this offence already before," Jones-Drew said. "My job is to come in and to compete to play. We both have something to prove and that will help us all out in the long run, competing and being able to push each other." The Raiders also re-signed defensive tackle Pat Sims for one year according to the players agent, and signed former Green Bay Packers defensive lineman C.J. Wilson on Friday. AP Sports Writer Mark Long in Jacksonville, Fla., contributed to this report ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lis 13, 2019 06:46    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ciekawe strony ;) Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: