Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Mauer will likely rejoin the Twins at Houston

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Rekord Transferów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 18, 2019 06:04    Temat postu: Mauer will likely rejoin the Twins at Houston Odpowiedz z cytatem

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady knows it will take a while to get in sync with his rookie receivers. Meanwhile, he keeps winning. The 14-year veteran threw a 39-yard touchdown pass to one of those newcomers, hitting a wide-open Aaron Dobson on the games first series before both offences played as sloppily as the second-half weather, and the New England Patriots got by the New York Jets 13-10 on Thursday night. Thirteen of Bradys 19 completions went to veteran Julian Edelman, who knew the offence better than the three rookie wide receivers. "Its unrealistic for them to feel like they can do it like 10-year veterans. Thats not what they are," Brady said, "but theyre trying hard and they work real hard and they have a lot of skill." That applies to another rookie, Jets quarterback Geno Smith. But he completed just 15 of 35 passes for 214 yards with three fourth-quarter interceptions and was sacked four times. "Geno had his (good) moments," Jets coach Rex Ryan said. "I dont know how many balls we dropped today, but it was a bunch." The Patriots (2-0) punted 11 times and managed just nine first downs after leading the NFL in points and yards last season. Only two of their 16 possessions gained more than 22 yards, and 81 of their 232 yards -- more than a third -- came on their opening series. "We have a long way to go," said Brady, who completed 19 of 39 passes for 185 yards and one touchdown. "No one is coming to (our) rescue and save the day, so weve just got to fight through it." The Jets (1-1) cut the lead to 13-10 on Bilal Powells 3-yard touchdown run with 5:05 left in the third quarter. But Smith threw three interceptions in the fourth quarter, two to Aqib Talib and one to Alfonzo Dennard. Talibs second with 38 seconds left sealed the victory. "During that time in the game, youve got to be more mindful of the situation," Smith said. "With the costly mistakes, that was completely on me." After Talibs last interception, players from both sides scuffled and two Jets, Willie Colon and DBrickashaw Ferguson, were ejected. "I lost my temper. I lost my cool out there and we cant have it," Colon said. "I know better so it is my fault." With wide receiver Danny Amendola, tight end Rob Gronkowski and running back Shane Vereen all sidelined, Brady was without three of his top offensive players. He was left with just two tight ends and four wide receivers. In the second half, the teams had to deal with a torrential downpour that started at intermission. On the 17 possessions in the first half, there were 11 punts, a lost fumble, one missed field goal, three field goals and a touchdown. The officials didnt have a very good half, either, with one touchdown by each team and a lost fumble by Edelman being overturned by video review. The only touchdown of the half came on the first series when Brady hit Dobson down the right side. It was the first reception for the second-round draft choice, who missed the opening 23-21 win over the Buffalo Bills with a hamstring injury. "We were being pretty aggressive there in a short-yardage situation and (Dobson) slid behind him and I just gave it to him. He did all the work," Brady said. "Im glad we got on the board early and got a lead. Playing ahead is always important, especially when you get (bad) weather conditions." Dobson said he and Brady practiced the play in this weeks walkthroughs. "It worked out to perfection," Dobson said. "I was wide open and I capitalized on the play." It marked the 50th straight game in which Brady has thrown a touchdown pass. Drew Brees, whose streak has ended, holds the NFL record of 54. Stephen Gostkowskis 21-yard field goal made it 10-0 before Nick Folk kicked a 37-yarder for the Jets after Smiths 9-yard pass to Clyde Gates, originally ruled a touchdown, was changed to an incompletion after the replay. Gostkowski added a 30-yarder with 5:05 left in the half, but the Patriots didnt score again. "Over the years our offence has bailed us out so many times," Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo said. "If the score is 43-42 or 3-0, well take it, especially against a division opponent like the Jets." NOTES: Patriots rookie Ryan Allen tied two team records hed prefer not to have -- 11 punts for 514 yards. ... The Patriots have won five straight games over the Jets and 18 of 23. ... Jets WR Jeremy Kerley missed the game with a concussion. Fake Vans Outlet .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Fake Vans From China . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-sk8/ . LOUIS -- St. Wholesale Fake Vans . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. Fake Vans Old Skool . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.MINNEAPOLIS -- The book on Target Field so far has been dimensions that favour the pitchers. Perhaps the sample size is too small. Kennys Vargas has only played one game there, after all. Vargas hit a three-run homer in his first home game for Minnesota, powering the Twins past Jesse Hahn and the San Diego Padres 3-1 on Tuesday night. "I think Im going to be good here," Vargas said. The 6-foot-5, 275-pound first baseman told manager Ron Gardenhire before the game he believes the ball carries well here, and it sure did when Hahn threw Vargas a 1-1 curveball with two outs in the sixth inning. That was the first home run allowed by Hahn in 55 2-3 innings, since he made his debut for the Padres on June 3. "Just a bad pitch. I wish I had it back," said Hahn (7-3) who went 5 2-3 innings with four walks, an outlier in an otherwise-stellar stretch since joining the rotation two months ago. The crowd of 34,495 roared for Vargas, who looks and swings like former Twins slugger David Oritz. He was recalled from Triple-A Rochester on Thursday. "I appreciate that. I play for the fans," the perpetually smiling Puerto Rican said. Vargas was so excited to swing, he took his bat to the outfield, instead of his glove, for shagging duty during early batting practice in the afternoon. Gardenhire was too amused by the rookies enthusiasm he could hardly scold him. "But that does tell you about what he likes to do," Gardenhire said. Phil Hughes had a season-high nine strikeouts in six innings to snap a three-start losing streak, and Glen Perkins earned his 28th save. The Padres, who came off a three-game sweep of Atlanta and had a National League-leading 78 runs entering the night since the All-Star break, left 11 men on base. Yonder Alonso, who has spent much of the summer on the disabled list, hit his first homer since June 7 but his drive to the upper deck in right field in the fifth inning was all the Padres put together against Hughes (11-Cool. "It happens. Weve just got to keep getting those guys on base," Alonso said. Hughes was removed after six innings and 99 pitches because of a cracked nail on his right index finger, a common side effect of his sharp curveball.dddddddddddd "Take it easy on the bullpen days and use some super glue or whatever I have to do," Hughes said. "Usually its painful at the time, but it tends to grow out enough where its fine by my next start." SCHAFER SLIDES IN Jordan Schafer singled in his debut for the Twins on the first American League pitch he faced and stole second base before being thrown out when he overeagerly broke for third on Danny Santanas grounder to shortstop. Schafer, claimed off waivers from Atlanta, was in left field but will see plenty of time in centre, so the Twins can use Santana again at his natural shortstop position. The Twins have used six centre fielders this season, with former first-round draft pick Aaron Hicks, who was moved back up to Triple-A on Tuesday, unable to hold the job. TRAINERS ROOM Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner, on the disabled list with soreness in his right shoulder, will start a rehab assignment on Friday with Class A Lake Elsinore. Cashner has been limited by injuries to 12 starts this year. The Twins had their two highest-paid players, Joe Mauer and Ricky Nolasco who will make a combined $35 million this season, at Class A Cedar Rapids on Tuesday for rehab work. Mauer, out for more than a month with a strained muscle in his right side, went 1 for 3 as the designated hitter. Nolasco, coming back from a sore right elbow, threw 3 2-3 scoreless innings and will start again on Sunday. Mauer will likely rejoin the Twins at Houston next week. UP NEXT The Padres will give Odrisamer Despaigne (2-3, 2.68 ERA) his eighth career start in the finale of this two-game, 20-or-so-hour series. They are off on Thursday for the second time in four days, and Ian Kennedy will pitch the opener in Pittsburgh on Friday, followed by Eric Stults and Tyson Ross. The Twins will send Kevin Correia, who beat the Padres in San Diego in May, to the mound against his former team. They have yet to announce their starter for Saturday in Oakland, but recent acquisition Tommy Milone, who started on Tuesday for Triple-A Rochester, is a strong candidate for the spot. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 18, 2019 06:04    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Rekord Transferów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: