Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

and fired into an empty net as he was following up

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwać konto Torrentflux
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 02:51    Temat postu: and fired into an empty net as he was following up Odpowiedz z cytatem

BROOMFIELD, Colo. -- Ruslan Provodnikov bruised Mike Alvarado all night with blow after powerful blow. Then, he broke Alvarados spirit. The Russian brawler nicknamed the "Siberian Rocky" captured the junior welterweight title on Saturday when Alvarado couldnt answer the bell for the 11th round. Provodnikov (23-2) knocked down Alvarado (34-2) twice in the eighth round with a series of punches near the ropes and finished him off late in the 10th. The fight was halted by referee Tony Weeks, who asked Alvarado a few times if he wanted to continue and Alvarado responded that he didnt. To Provodnikov, he couldnt have envisioned a better ending, comparing Alvarado throwing in the towel to Roberto Duran famously saying "No mas," in a fight against Sugar Ray Leonard in 1980. "I made him not want to fight me anymore," Provodnikov said through a translator. "This is the best way I could become the champion." Promoter Bob Arum, who represents Alvarado, said his boxer might have suffered a concussion. Provodnikov didnt have trainer Freddie Roach in his corner. Roach remained in the Philippines to work out with Manny Pacquiao, who fights Brandon Rios next month in Macau. It hardly mattered as Marvin Somodio filled in and kept Provodnikov on course. "My team told me, Youre ready -- come out and become a champion," Provodnikov said. "I was doing my job." Not even chants from the home crowd could lift Alvarado, who grew up in Denver and was wearing blue-and-orange trunks in honour of the Denver Broncos. Alvarado got lured into Provodnikovs kind of fight -- more brawling than boxing -- and never recovered. This was quite a contrast to Alvarados win over Rios seven months ago, when he had a near flawless fight. Alvarados eye puffed up midway through the fight, the result of a barrage of punches throughout the fight. "It just wasnt Mikes night. He was too defensive," said Shann Vilhauer, the trainer for Alvarado. "I think he just started reading all these clips after the (Brandon) Rios fight, that he was a great boxer and he got away from what hes best at. This guy (Provodnikov) was tailor made for him. He didnt take advantage." After the fight, Alvarado said that Provodnikov threw the hardest punches he has ever encountered. He also said manager Henry Delgado stopped the fight and that he agreed with the decision. "It was not worth taking more punishment because the damage could be permanent," Alvarado said. "It just wasnt my night. I have a lot of heart. Im not a quitter." This was the biggest bout in the area since former World Boxing Council lightweight champion Stevie Johnston fell to Jose Luis Castillo in 2000. It also was the first time HBO has televised a live fight from Colorado. Provodnikov didnt pay any attention to the pre-fight "boos," or the crowd constantly chanting, "3-0-3," the citys area code. "If you want to be a world champion, you have to risk it -- go and fight the best, go to his hometown," Provodnikov said. With the win, Provodnikov could likely be in line for the winner of Pacquiao and Rios. The other likely candidate is Timothy Bradley Jr., a fighter Provodnikov lost to in a memorable bout last March. A rematch with Alvarado isnt out of the question, either. "Unbelievable," said Arthur Pelullo, the president of Banner Promotions, which represents Provodnikov. "He had a great game plan. Even though Freddie wasnt here, he stuck to the game plan. Alvarado is a tough son of a gun. He was the kind of kid youve got to give respect to. Hes a champion." On the undercard, Juan Diaz (38-4) landed jab after jab on Juan Santiago (14-11-1), but couldnt put him away in a lightweight fight. Diazs dominating performance led to a unanimous decision as he remained unblemished in his third fight back after a two-year layoff. Diaz, a former titleholder nicknamed "Baby Bull," got burned out on boxing and took some time off, even opening a trucking company in Houston. "I got some much-needed rounds," said Diaz, whos hoping for another title shot down the road. "I think I broke him down very well throughout the fight. ... He gave me a good fight." Retro Air Jordan 1 Banned Black Mens . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. Best Fake Jordan 1 . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/ . Winners of two straight, the Flames will try to become the first team in 25 years to go three consecutive games without taking a penalty Saturday night in San Jose. Cheap Jordan 1 . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. Best Jordan 1 Replica . CSKA received the heavier punishment of playing its next European home game behind closed doors, after its supporters displayed racist and far-right symbols in the Czech Republic during a 2-1 loss to Viktoria Plzen on Dec.OTTAWA - Anton Khudobin is finally starting to feel some relief after such a long struggle in net to start his season with the Carolina Hurricanes.Khudobin made 30 saves Saturday night as the Huricanes defeated the Ottawa Senators 3-2— his fourth victory in a row after failing to record a win in his first 10 outings of the season,It had to come at some point. I lost my first 10 games and I tried to find my game and Ive been a little frustrated, Khudobin said after the game in which he was named the first star.Right now Im just more relaxed and I dont think about anything I just stop the pucks.Nathan Gerbe and Justin Faulk each had a goal and an assist while Brad Malone also scored for the Hurricanes (15-25-5), who have one game remaining before the All-Star break.Cody Ceci and Mark Stone scored for the Senators (18-18-Cool, who were unable to get any puck possession in the Carolina zone after pulling Craig Anderson in favour of an extra attacker in the final two minutes.Anderson finished with 25 saves.Gerbe scored the winner with a little under six minutes to play in the third period when his shot from 15 feet inside the blue-line appeared to hit something on the way to the net before getting past Anderson.The teams had entered the third tied 1-1 but less than three minutes into the period each team added another.Stone gave the Senators their first lead of the game when he beat Khudobin high to the glove side just a minute into the period, but Faulk tied the game at 2:21.Its frustrating coming into the locker room after losses. You look at yourself and cant help but think your playoff hopes are dwindling after you lose games. We just need to find ways to get that success, said Stone, who has points in each of his last five games.It just takes a little bit of a run and some consistent hockey. This is the time now, these games are important and we have to string some wins together.The loss leaves the Senators 10-points out of a playoff spot, but worse than that its a game they certainly could have, perhaps should have won.Its a missed two points at the end of the day, Senators coach Dave Cameron said, then turning to baseball for an analogy.Its kind of like if youre at bat with the game on the line and you hit a 450-foot foul ball and then you strike out. When you go back to the dugout what do you think about, the near miss or the strikeout? We have to concentrate on the strikeout to get us over that hump.dddddddddddd We have to be able to put that ball in play.Erik Karlsson had two chances in the third period to give the Senators the lead and break the 2-2 tie but was stopped by Khudobin on a breakaway on one opportunity and then stopped by the post on another.A lot of the credit for the win also goes to Hurricanes defenceman Tim Gleason, who had three hits and three blocked shots and was awarded the red firemans hat after the game as the hardest worker by his teammates.Its a great feeling and a great honour. Ill just take it in stride and enjoy it for as long as it lasts, Gleason said.The Senators had the majority of opportunities in the first period but it was the Hurricanes who emerged from the opening 20 minutes with a 1-0 lead.After several turnovers along the side boards the puck went behind the goal line at the side of the Senators net where Patrick Dwyer won a battle with Ottawa defenceman Patrick Wiercioch and fed Malone in front of the net for the first goal of the game.Malone took a pass and beat Anderson with a quick shot with just 32 seconds left in the period.Earlier on Khudobin made a great save off Mike Hoffman at the tail end of a two-on-one rush and then caught a break as Curtis Lazar lost control of the puck after getting Khudobin down and out on another two-on-one.It didnt take the Senators long to respond as Ceci scored 4:39 into the second period.Erik Condra took a shot the Khudobin stopped but he let out a huge rebound that Ceci caught up to and fired into an empty net as he was following up on the play.There was an ugly incident not long after as Eric Staal caught Senators defenceman Jared Cowen in the mouth with his stick as he took a full swing at a puck that was on its way down following a high bounce.Staal took a double minor as Cowen left the ice with a bloodied mouth, although he did return to the game.Notes- Chris Phillips and Colin Greening were scratches for the Senators. Andrej Nestrasil, John-Michael Liles and Alexander Semin were scratches for the Hurricanes…Anderson played in his 400th NHL game Saturday and 187th with the Senators…The Hurricanes have earned at least one point in 15 of their past 18 games against the Senators…Alexander Semin has just one goal and eight points in 26 games this season after signing a one-year contract in July with the Hurricanes worth US$7 million. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lis 22, 2019 02:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Jak obsługiwać konto Torrentflux Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: