Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

singled home a run and after Phillips

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ważne Informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 02, 2019 02:51    Temat postu: singled home a run and after Phillips Odpowiedz z cytatem

ST. MORITZ, Switzerland -- Ted Ligety of the United States put together two nearly flawless runs in difficult conditions to win a World Cup giant slalom on Sunday, the last mens race before the Sochi Olympics. Ligety, a two-time world champion in the event, overcame poor visibility to finish a massive 1.51 seconds faster than Marcel Hirscher of Austria in the combined time. "Its so tough when you cant see anything, it makes it so much more tiring. Im glad I was able to make it to the finish line," said Ligety, who posted the fastest time in both runs. The convincing win boosted Ligetys Olympic hopes. "Its nice to get in another good race and I hope I can carry that confidence over the next two weeks," Ligety said. Hirscher jumped from third to second, while Alexis Pinturault of France fell from second to third after both heats to finish 1.69 seconds behind Ligety. "The second run was definitely very good, but the first run, to be one and a half seconds behind, was nothing for me," Hirscher said. As fog shrouded the middle section of the course, Ligety raced to his 21st career victory and his third in a giant slalom this season. He also has a victory in a super combined this year. Ligety won the first two giant slaloms of the season, with Hirscher getting the next two. Felix Neureuther of Germany, winner of the previous giant slalom race, skipped the event to rest a painful back before the Olympics. Hirscher still stayed atop the giant slalom standings and took the lead overall as Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway fell in the second heat. Hirscher is now 58 points ahead of Svindal. The Austrian has a 95-point lead over Pinturault in giant slalom standings, while Ligety is five points behind the Frenchman. "It was a very difficult slope but I am pleased because I stayed on the podium," Pinturault said. Ligety explained his big margin of victory by taking a different line. "When its bumpy like this, I dont go so straight, I go a bit closer to the gates. A little mistake will cost you a lot on a course like this," Ligety said. Bode Miller of the United States hit a rut and crashed out about halfway into the first run. Miller won the giant slalom title at the 2003 World Championships, the last time men raced in St. Moritz. The 36-year-old American said he was ready for his fifth Olympics, despite Sundays mishap. "My skiing is generally pretty solid now," Miller said. "There were already big holes in some places when I went down and you cant see where they are and the coaches cant tell you where they are. The guys making it down were skiing very conservatively, trying not to crash and not to make mistakes. Ted is the only one really who skied normally. "I didnt want to be 2.5 seconds behind and so tried to ski normally. But I had big problems from the start," Miller said. Fog forced the cancellation of Saturdays downhill and threatened the giant slalom as well. The start of the second run was delayed by half an hour and there was a long break before the last 11 racers. Fake Royals Jerseys . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. Bud Black Jersey . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. https://www.cheaproyals.com/1627a-jorge-soler-jersey-royals.html . The move - the latest twist in Greeces nearly three-year financial freefall -- is the first such action by any of the countrys major sports bodies. It immediately halts all domestic track and field competitions, including track meets May 12-13 in several Greek cities. A. J. Hinch Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. Eric Skoglund Jersey . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first.SAN FRANCISCO -- Billy Hamilton and Jay Bruce drove in two runs apiece to lead the Cincinnati Reds to a 6-2 win over the San Francisco Giants on Friday night. Johnny Cueto (8-5) pitched a three-hitter over 8 1-3 innings and the Reds won their third straight and sixth of seven overall. Cueto walked two and struck out three, allowing both runs and raising his majors-leading ERA from 1.86 to 1.88. Aroldis Chapman got the final two outs for his 16th save in 17 chances. The NL West-leading Giants lost for the 13th time in 17 games. Their once commanding 9 1/2 game lead has dwindled to two after losing for the 10th time in 12 home games. Pinch hitter Tyler Colvin tripled to drive in the Giants first run in the sixth and later scored on Pences groundout. Cueto faced the minimum over the first four innings. Pablo Sandoval reached on second baseman Brandon Phillips first error in 70 games and was erased on a double play in the second. Madison Bumgarner (9-5) gave up a season-high five runs on nine hits, matching his season high. He walked one and struck out three. Bumgarner needed just 53 pitches to get through four scoreless innings and then threw 26 in the fifth, allowing all five of his runs as the Reds sent 10 men to the plate. Devin Mesoraco led off with a double, Brayyan Pena grounded out to Bumgarner, holding Mesoraco at second.dddddddddddd Chris Heisey singled and Zack Cozart singled to score a run. Cueto followed with a bunt, fielded cleanly by catcher Buster Posey. He threw late to third, loading the bases and opening the floodgates. Hamilton, who had three hits, drove in two with a single, Todd Frazier, who had three hits, singled home a run and after Phillips hit into a fielders choice, Bruce singled in another run. Bruce added an RBI single in the seventh against Yusmeiro Petit. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak against the Giants to 14 games. . The Reds scored first for the 14th time in their last 16 games. . The Reds released OF Roger Bernadina, who refused an assignment to Triple-A Louisville after being designated for assignment. . RHP Alfredo Simon (10-3, 2.92) starts for the Reds on Saturday night. Hes 7-1 in nine starts on the road. . RHP Matt Cain (1-6, 4.82) is scheduled to start for the Giants on Saturday night. Hes 2-3 in five outings against the Reds at home. . Bumgarner became the first Giants pitcher to record two pickoffs in the same inning since Bud Black did it in May of 1992. . Giants 1B Brandon Belt was hit by a pitch and hit a home run in his second rehab game in San Jose. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Gru 02, 2019 02:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ważne Informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: