Forum seedbox Strona Główna seedbox
konta shell torrent

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

charging the field and getting into a face-to-face

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ważne Informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
shell Mega User

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 04, 2019 01:52    Temat postu: charging the field and getting into a face-to-face Odpowiedz z cytatem

RALEIGH, N.C. - Jaromir Jagr almost missed out on reaching a milestone Monday night.The New Jersey Devils are certainly glad he managed to play.Jagr had a goal and an assist in his 1,500th NHL game to help the Devils defeat the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1.I didnt feel very well, Jagr said, describing tiredness and a lack of energy. I told (coach Peter DeBoer) at 4 oclock, Dont play me. I feel strange. One hour to go (before the game), I started feeling better.Jagr also moved into fifth place on the NHLs career points list with 1,772, passing Marcel Dionne.I play a lot of games, Jagr said. I try to stay healthy. Thats what it takes.Devils goalie Cory Schneider made 39 saves, including 17 in the third period.Adam Henrique scored the go-ahead goal on a power play with 13.4 seconds remaining in the second period for the Devils, who won for only the second time in eight games.Jagrs fifth of the season tied the score with 5:15 left in the second when he took a pass from Scott Gomez, who finished with two assists in his fourth game of the season.The guy knows how to get open and he can dominate a hockey game, Gomez said. Its kind of easy when you try to find that guy and he knows what to do with it.The 42-year-old Jagr set up Henriques goal, moving the puck around the back of the net and hitting his teammate with a pass.Jagr has 710 career goals and 1,062 assists.I remind myself daily being around him that this is all special, DeBoer said. We might never see this again. I dont think Ill see it in my lifetime, a guy playing this long at the level hes playing at.Carolina defenceman Justin Faulk opened the scoring with a second-period goal. Cam Ward made 14 saves for the Hurricanes.Carolina registered the first 13 shots on goal in the third and ended up with a 17-1 edge in the period.Hanging on, but I dont care at this point, DeBoer said. Were not looking for pretty. We just need points.New Jersey killed off a Carolina power play in the third period when former Hurricanes forward Tuomo Ruutu was in the penalty box for boarding. That contributed to a busy stretch for Schneider.They were coming at all different angles, he said. I had to be sharp at all times.Faulks goal came on the 13th shot of the game for the Hurricanes, who failed to score more than twice in any of the five games on their homestand. The defenceman took a pass in the slot from Andrej Nestrasil before firing a shot past Schneider.Thats all they managed.I dont even know if it was a hot goaltender, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. I think its just self-inflicted wounds.On a total of 75 shots across the last two games, Carolina has two goals.It wasnt good enough, obviously, forward Jeff Skinner said. I dont think we worked hard enough to be rewarded tonight. We had a fair amount of shots, but I dont think we have enough drive.NOTES: RW Martin Havlat was in the New Jersey lineup after missing three games with an injury, but LW Mike Cammalleri, the teams top goal scorer, was out with a muscle pull. ... Hurricanes RW Alexander Semin, a healthy scratch for a few games last month, sat out again. ... Carolina finished a 1-4 homestand. Were going to look back and regret it, for sure, Peters said. ... Gomez moved into fifth place in team history with 336 assists. Air Jordan 1 Chicago China .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. Jordan 1 High Wholesale . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/cheap-jordan-1-banned-outlet.html . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. White Jordan 1 Wholesale . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. Air Jordan 1 Black Toe White Mens . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire.KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe missed his third straight day of practice with the flu Friday and is questionable for Sundays pivotal game at Pittsburgh.The Chiefs (8-6) would not be eliminated from the playoff race with a loss to the Steelers, but they would need a lot of help. Kansas City plays San Diego in the final week of the season.Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Friday hhe thinks Bowe will be able to play.dddddddddddd If hes unable to go, Frankie Hammond Jr. and Jason Avant will likely be called upon to cover Bowes production.Linebacker Tamba Hali also did not practice Friday, though Reid said that was mostly to rest his sore knee. Reid expects Hali to be available for the game.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 04, 2019 01:52    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum seedbox Strona Główna -> Ważne Informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: